Hey everyone! My name is Cameron Brewer, you can call me Cameron or Cam. I am a junior Hospitality Management major with a Business minor. The only relevant experience I have is AP Java in high school but I am excited to learn more!

Me with my sister!

In my free time, I am involved in the jazz scene in downtown Harrisonburg. For the past two years I’ve played bass with many JMU students at different bars around the area, including the Artful Dodger and Golden Pony. Music, especially jazz, has been a major part of my life and the only thing I was naturally good at throughout school. You could also call me a big movie buff, and films such as Kill Bill Volume I and Star Wars V are very close to my heart. When possible, I am a part of WXJM, JMU’s student-led college radio station. Although I’m usually too busy to get any sort of leadership position, I try and volunteer when I can just to hang out with the freshest kids on campus.

I was also recently given a job as a valet at Hotel Madison, so if your parents are staying there for parents weekend tell them to tip the guy with the bluest eyes (they’ll know them when they see them).