Hi Everyone! My name is Morgan Moritz. I am from Long Island, New York and am currently a sophomore here at JMU. I am studying Intelligence Analysis with a minor in Geogprahic Science. I am pretty new to the 3D printing world but I do have a little bit of experience in it. When I was in high school, I was involved with robotics. My team printed some of the parts of our robot on a 3D printer. We competed with other robotics teams around the world. I learned a lot from that club and made a lot of close friends from it too. My robotics team name is the POBOTS. I included the logo and website- which was made by the founders of the program. Our website has a bunch of pictures and history about the program.

I recently joined ROTC on campus and am really enjoying it. My dream job is to work for a three-letter agency one day, so it is very cool I get to learn about one of the agencies conventions. Also, I love playing guitar. I have been playing guitar since my freshman year of high school. Since then, I have competed in a lot of guitar competitions.

I am very excited for this class and to learn about the field of 3D printing!