0

Ince’s Final Presentation

Final Presentation

TinkerCad Final Project: My House

Fusion 360 Final Project: Disposable Camera

OpenScad Final Project: Lego Piece

Final Final Project: My PS4

This class has been very fun to be in and I would recommend this class to anyone who needs a lab credit. The fact all of my projects are from my own mind and what I wanted to do was the best part. TinkerCad was amazing to me and I felt like I could create anything I wanted to. Masterpieces were created through TinkerCad. Fusion 360 was difficult for me, but after practice through trial and error, I finally figured it out and completed my camera. OpenScad was a piece of cake since I have to look at programs a lot, making one was on the simpler side of things. I did not go to crazy with the designs on there at first as I was learning the system, but what better way to learn something better by designing a “building block” like a Lego. Finally, we come to the final project. I wanted this to be the best looking project I have done so far, and my best work has come from TinkerCad, so I used that program. I really liked the outcome of my PS4 for my final. Overall, the programs were fun to use and I enjoyed my time using them, some more than others, but it was all fun in the end.

incemc