0

Ince’s Final Final Project

For my final project, I chose to make a PlayStation 4 system on my favorite design platform we used Tinkercad. Throughout creating this design I realized that there were many little details on the side of my PS4 that I never realized were there. They looked like diagonal indents running all along each side of the system. Also the whole back was composed of so many vents that I was surprised. This was by far my favorite design of the year because I love this thing. I can watch Netflix all the time on my TV and occasionally play games to pass time. I tried my best to recreate this masterpiece and I will for sure print this whenever I can and make it a key-chain.

From this view, you can see the line work that was needed to create this object. It was full of “hole” objects and one solid cube shape to be the base design.

Zooming in on the sides, you can see these little diagonal indents that I mentioned earlier. Once the first one was created, it was fairly simple to duplicate and slide down along the PS4 while staying within the barriers.

Focusing on the back of the PS4, you can see the symmetric ventilation patterns along with the power cord plug-in and the required visual plug-ins as well.

Black PS4:

I’m very happy with how this turned out.

incemc