Select Page

We woke up after sleeping in to a cloudy day with a forecast of rain but it didn’t stop us from exploring the city!

As a group, we rode the hop-on hop-off bus to Camp Nou for a full tour of the football stadium which consisted of an audio guide through a museum displaying the history of the Barcelona team. We also did a virtual tour sitting in the stadium seats with some 3D virtual reality goggles which topped off the Camp Nou experience!

After the tour, some of us were craving some Chinese food so we searched for a restaurant and walked there only to find out it was closed. This cultural difference of restaurants closing down throughout the day and opening back up at 8pm seems like something we’re still getting used to! We then walked to the first restaurant we saw open and had a small meal there. In the evening, we saw an opera and flamenco show in the Palau de la Musica concert venue which was very interesting and enjoyable to experience.

Lastly, we headed to a nearby crepe place for a little belated birthday celebration for my birthday! I got a chocolate and strawberry flambé crepe and it was the best crepe I’ve ever had!

I’m very excited to keep exploring the rest of Barcelona!

Rana