Now that you’ve followed our journey this far, it’s time to meet team amAIRica:

Gabe Fitzwater

I’m a math major with a double minor in computer science and robotics. My primary experience includes mobile development with 5 Apps in the Apple Store and web development where I coded a website which was featured in Earth and Space Science Magazine.

Taylor Kahny

I’m a writing, rhetoric and technical communication (WRTC) major with an education media minor. I want to become a travel writer some day, but for now I’m working as a social media coordinator for JMU’s The Bluestone and a marketing intern for Geistlich Pharma in Princeton. I’m also a member of the triathlon club.

Lantz Shifflett

I am a WRTC major with the hopes of becoming a technical communicator for science related topics. I enjoy writing code for phone based apps and playing guitar on my free time.

Andrea Murchie

I am a creative designer and artist with experience in a variety of media and considerable wood shop skills. I am a senior industrial design major. My experience includes working as an intern in Ghana doing art therapy with at-risk students and mentally impaired children and adults.

Solomon McCullough

My name is Solomon McCullough, and I am a senior biology major. I plan to graduate, join the military, and then attend graduate school for herpetology.

I’m a junior industrial design major at JMU.  Not knowing what I want to do after graduation, a flight attendant or yoga instructor are on the brain.  I love the creative side of industrial design that sides with more technical skills.  Math and science are still my friend, though I found a calming presence in sketching and the use of charcoal.