Premal Patel
Hi, I’m Premal. I’m a pre-med student with a physics major and math minor. I’m passionate about robotics and electronics. I mentor the FIRST Robotics team and work on various robots like hexapods, arduino bots, lego robots, and quadcopters.

Urvi Patel
Hi there! I’m a WRTC major with minors in Nonprofit Studies and Humanitarian Affairs. I’m a Writing Fellow for the University Writing Center and the Department of Engineering. In the future, I hope to work with an international humanitarian organization.

Everett Pitts
My name is Everett Pitts and I am an Industrial Designer, maker, and problem solver.  Woodworking is one of my many passions, and I spend a good amount of my time in the woodshops and making spaces.

Alexa Senio
Alexa is a Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication major with minors in Humanitarian Affairs and Sociology. She’s a Media Fellow for the Digital Communication Center, a Design Editor for JMURJ, and works on the Noblis Marketing and Communication Team.

Jeffrey Small
Hi there, I am a senior physics major with minors in math and robotics. I also do materials science research with Dr. Costel Constantin. Next fall, I will be going to graduate school for Aerospace Engineering.