0

Final Presentation – Rabie Hasnaoui

Tinkercad Final

Fusion Final

OpenSCAD Final

Final Final Project

Though 3D design and printing was very new to me at the start of the semester, it is easy to say that I have learned a lot. The programs alawys started out tougher than the one before, but when it came down to the final for each program, it was great showing just how much we’d learned from when we had started. Not only was it cool seeing everyone else improve, but also myself.

I started the class having very little knowledge of how to work the printers and the programs, especially OpenSCAD since I had no coding knowledge, but it was always satisfying to reach the end goal after all the frustration with getting the designs to be just right. It was tough waiting hours for your item to print just for it to snap, but that was a great way to learn, trial and error.

To be honest, I can see myself actually designing more in the future, even if just to gift it to someone by having it printed.

Here are one more design I was proud of:

Even though, I could probably do better now, at the beginning of the semester, this was super impressive to me. Now I look at my final, and I am making a whole video game controller, so I’m very proud with what I have learned.

hasnaorx