0

Fusion360 Final (SelfCAD)

The Fusion program was not compatible with my computer so instead I used SelfCAD. It took me a good while to learn this program and get it to work in the way I would like. I did find it rather difficult so I decided to keep the project the same as my first final. In this version I tried to build up the topography of the earth surrounding the site and sculpted it as best as I could. I focused on the main structures in this design rather than the overall layout in my initial project. This design is missing the Eastern and Western cemeteries as it was difficult to create such intricate details in making various sized cubes and arranging them neatly. I also spent a lot of time building up the multi-layered platforms and walls that surround the pyramids as I found my first model to be relatively flat. I found this helped better the scale of this design as the Pyramid of Menkaure (the smallest one) sits below the foundation level of the other two main pyramids.  Overall, I am very happy with this design. Once I learned how the program worked I found the sculpting tool was a great and fun tool to use. I will be adding to this design in the future.

medleylc