Econometrics is, from the root words, “economic measurement,” or the measurement of economic relationships. For years now, I have left class resources available on this open website for alumni of Econ 385 will remain on this open site, and I plan to continue that practice (see links below or at left). However, class materials have been moved to the student-access-only Canvas site.
- Sample files: for running and reporting econometric results
- Others’ quizzes: see what other econometrics students are being asked
- General SAS support: Not JMU-specific like the first two “sample files” linked above, but these general resources may help you solve SAS problems
- Statistical tables: from the Economic Report of the President, a great data source, especially for macro
- Dandy data source: regularly maintained and updated by the American Economic Association