The Rise of Matt Ryan

imagesVIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – November 10, 2015– Matt Ryan, at the age of 30, is entering his first year on the Virginia Beach Sharks is having his best season yet despite his past years of statistical and on-field success. His Virginia Beach Sharks have won 7 of their 8 games this season

Ryan had previously fallen of the grid since his 2008 draft to the Atlanta Falcons. While the Atlanta Falcons had Ryan they were struggling as a team that couldn’t escape the judgment of being soft on the field, and many fans felt he had lost his touch.

What now? SCOM Sport better warm up to the idea that Ryan and the Virginia Beach Sharks might be playing the best games in the league and should not go unwatched. On Sunday, the VA Beach Sharks blew away the Harrisonburg Valley Bees, who happens to be another of Ryan’s former teams. The VA Beach Sharks are now 7-1 and will be playing the Louisville Lizards this coming week. They are the team to watch in the SCOM Sport league.

As for Ryan, he played his best game of the season. He scored 48 points against his former team. Sales of Shark jerseys with Ryan’s number nine on the back skyrocketed this past week.

“I can’t wait to see what Ryan has in store for this upcoming game against the Lizards. I think he will be very pleased when he looks up to the fans and see’s them rocking his jersey” Says head coach Amanda Byrd.

Ryan is very pleased with his success as a member of the Sharks as well.

“ I feel I’ve become my best self as a football player these past few weeks” Said Ryan. “I can’t wait to see what the rest of my career in football has in store for me. This is the first time I really feel like my best football is coming forward”

About The Virginia Beach Sharks

The first professional football team in Virginia, the Virginia Beach Sharks, founded in 2015 are an elite member of the National Football League that strive to promote excellence on and off the field. For more information please visit: www.VAbeachsharks.com