0

Brian Fusion 360 Final Project

For my fusion360 project I was recommended by a friend to create the cat from Sailor Moon. I thought the objects that created a cat was geometrically easy enough to create in fusion while difficult enough for my lack of skills in the software. I think the hardest part about it is going to be the face as it has the most objects and is the most recognizable feature. I found fusion was a lot easier than tinkercad in spacing things out due to the very versatile copy/move features in it. This helps greatly in creating an object like this.

But making it was a lot harder than I thought.

I couldn’t create the body the way I wanted to. I didn’t know how to squish it. I tried using a sphere at first then searched online and people were suggesting using this form shape but I still couldn’t get it. The tutorials I found online didn’t help, maybe because I use the macs software while everything is pc instructions. But in the end I finally made what resembled a cat, more specifically Garfield. It’s probably the funniest fail I’ve ever done, but I learned more than what I knew beforehand and my friends love it.

shrestbx