Fair Use & CopyrightCopyBadgeFINAL

Gather media related to where you want to be in 10 years using the JMU Free Media for Creative Use page to browse and download media (this could include images, video, audio clips, etc. – you’re free to include whatever you’d like to use, but you must use THREE multimedia items in your post).

Refer back to the Creative Commons attribution page on Canvas to determine what information you need in order to correctly cite your media. You’ll want to gather as much information as possible to cite your media correctly. Ensure that the title, author, and license are each hyperlinked. You’ll want to make sure you do this so that anyone can easily find the image source.

Then, submit your PUBLISHED Citizen21 CampusPress post link to Canvas to receive a digital badge! 

Manushree Bhatt

I want to work in one of the Big Four Accounting firms like KPMG. "DSC_0027" by  Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine is licensed under CC0 1.0  2. I want to build my own house "Aspenas mansion 1" by Udo Schroter is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0  3. I also want to go...

William Vernon

https://www.audioblocks.com/stock-audio/countryside-summer-afternoon-ambience-bewlfvhhlvbk0wxrwgt.html ...

Matthew Moore

In 10 years I want to own my own business "man wearing black notched lapel suit jacket in focus photography" by Ali Morshedlou on Unsplash Have many of my own employees "man standing in front of people sitting beside table with laptop computers" by Campaign...

in 10 years, I want to have a dog "Shiba smile" by RonjaV is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 I also want to be a banker "Banker" by Got Credit is licensed under CC BY 2.0 I also want to have an apartment of my own "Home Styling | Hamburg | Vipp" by Line...

Kyle Bermingham

10 years from now, I hope to own a dog. "A cute Dog 4" by Chen Vision is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0 I also hope to own my own restaurant "Picasso Restaurant at the Bellagio" by extravigator is licensed under CC BY-ND 2.0 Lastly, I would like to live in New York...

Ethan Flemming

In 10 years, I hope to work on Wallstreet. "Losing Hand" by Damian Gadal is licensed under CC BY 2.0 "A cute Dog 2" by Chen Vision is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0 I'd also like to own a dog. "Sport car" by YLev is licensed under CC BY 2.0 Lastly, I'd like to own a...

FAIR USE

I want to own my own business   I want to have 2 dogs and a big lawn. I want to have a family.

Enzo Escalante

In 10 years I want to have assets. "estate" is licensed under CC0 1.0 I also want to practice law. "undang-undang kecederaan pecah orang" is licensed under CC0 1.0 As well as having my dog by my side at all times. "dog" by Michael R. Shaughnessy is licensed under...

Julian Spruth

I would like to have my own place, with no roommates. "PEI Housing Seniors Housing Units" by Government of Prince Edward Island is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 Live somewhere where there is nice hiking trails I could walk through on the weekends. "HikingGuy.com...