Each platform appeared to have different pros and cons so depending on what I was publishing, I might use one platform over another. Some of the platforms such as Vimeo and YouTube only did videos, while with WordPress, Wix and Weebly you could create different websites using different templates.

I have used YouTube for publishing project in school. I choose YouTube because I was publishing a video and was most familiar with this platform. Even thought I was familiar with YouTube, I still used a video, like the one attached below, to understand how to upload to the platform. It was also easy to access my video on this platform at a later time. After this course, I probably still would have used that platform for that particular project, however with my new knowledge of the other platforms I would love to incorporate and use them for upcoming projects and extracurricular activities.

YouTube Redesign

“YouTube Redesign” by Pankaj Nautiyal is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

Creator Fundamentals. “How To Upload a Video On YouTube.” YouTube, 3 November, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1lcSVnE4Ok.