After having completed this mindfulness activity over the past few days, and completed the readings, I have realized that there is quite a lot that I can do to improve my personal well-being other than just working out. I have taken on yoga as an activity and I have got to say that the proof is in the pudding. I feel better on all aspects.

Since doing these mindfulness exercises, I must say that my perception on mindfulness has changed. I cannot say that my perspective has changed a lot, but my perception has changed from a, “it’s okay,” to, “it’s pretty great.” If everyone took on mindfulness activities, I guarantee the world would be a more peaceful place.

Overall, my experience with my mindfulness exercise, yoga, was fantastic. As mentioned in my previous posts, these yoga exercises has had impacts on my mind and soul. Yoga has allowed me to think clearly and has allowed me to unwind after a long day. I would definitely recommend yoga to anybody who is in need of such an activity. If yoga is not for you, I would definitely recommend another type of mindfulness exercise as I am sure there is the right activity for everyone.