If I were creating a two hour STEM-focused workshop for local middle schoolers I would strategically design it so that the students got more out of it than a normal workshop. Allowing the kids to interact with one another and be as creative as possible will help produce the best results. If they are able to take away more knowledge than they came there with, my job would be complete. If I were to select certain tasks for each group member I would need to conduct it in a way that best fits each of their personalities and traits. I would assign Maria the task of reserving a room somewhere on campus that has the capacity and setup that I’m looking for. She prefers to stay in the background and most likely wouldn’t like interacting with the kids. To get kids and their parents to come to this workshop there would be the need to advertise and spread the word about the event. For this task I would assign Tim as he has a background in graphic design and could produce a nice looking flyer. I would assign Jack the task of reaching out to local government officials and small businesses to help fundraise money for the event. He is a pre-med major that is comfortable handling money and finance. I would assign Anna the task of designing the curriculum as she leads several groups on campus and enjoys taking on responsibility.