My first media was the digital storytelling of “The Meaning of my Life”. On the research competence side I feel as he hit mediocre. The volume and pace of his voice was perfect and very easy to follow, however I do believe as if he could have used more resources and pictures in hi story. Instead of using 1 picture per topic he could use 2 or 3 pictures for each topic, but very closely related pictures. For Conceptual core the strength and clarity of this piece was very clarifying. This whole piece was a very personal look back at the meaning of his life, on topics such as his wife and the stars. I think it also speaks to the viewer by teaching to look back and cherish the little things in life. I do not have much of an improvement for this because it is such a personal topic.

My second type of media was the podcast of “Policing Starrett City”. Looking at the research competence the volume was ok but could be improved. It seemed as if times there was really great times of volume where it was clear and understandable, but there were also other times when the volume seemed very mumbled. Further on with research competence I feel as if they could’ve used more views then just people who like Starrett City Police, maybe broaden the opinion field with both sides. Looking at creative realization and innovation the vision of the project was very clear. It seemed as if their vison was to push the agenda of police reform and how starrett city police do it better then the actual NYPD. I do not really know how to improve the vison because it was clear, but maybe try to sound a little less bias in the process. In all it was a great podcast with an interesting view on policing.