How to become a professional athlete, if you don’t have enough of money?

First of all, you have to be mentally strong, because tennis just like any other sport requires a lot of effort, time and patience. You should get used to getting up at 6 a.m. before school and go for a running, you be ready to sacrifice your friends and other entertainment. Knowing from my experience, to achieve a certain goal, you need to do everything to achieve it and not to be distracted by anything else. Second of all, you can’t be lazy, because lazy people don’t succeed. Yes, I missed my opportunity because of silliness and laziness, and now I regret it. If you look at great and famous athletes, they never gave up and risked everything, because they wanted to live a better life than they had.

Yes, money solves a lot, because of them you cam hire a personal coach, or two, or three, or more. You also can travel to different countries and play a lot of tournaments so that sponsors will notice you, which can help you as a player to level up.

But there are also many examples where money didn’t play a special role in the fate of tennis players and athletes in general, it was their determination and perseverance. Put you dreams and goals always first and you will see what happens.