Publishing Assessment

After completing the platform comparison activity, I learned various things from each website. They are all different in their own way, but also are similar because they help create content for people. WordPress, Wix, and Weebly can help you create websites. While Vimeo and YouTube help you create videos. I found that all the publishing platforms, except for YouTube, feel more geared toward people who might not be the most tech savvy and need help creating the content (ex. a website).

I took a class over summer where I needed to make a portfolio, which was a website in my case. I used Weebly for the first time to make my website. It was very helpful in which everything was easy to navigate and create the content I wanted and envisioned.

https://www.weebly.com

The multimedia design principles I applied to create this post were bolding the first text to title the post. Then I added the Weebly logo to show what it looks like for the readers. I then added the caption about using Weebly and a link so they can easily navigate the website if they wanted to.