Mallory O’Shea, Mallory O’Shea, Mallory O’Shea
MALLORY O'SHEA
Who Am I?
Hi, my name is Mallory O’Shea. I am a senior at James Madison University and I will graduate in August 2015. I am from Sterling, Virginia and have a younger brother who also attends JMU as a freshman. I love coffee, Parks and Rec, mountains, hanging out with my roommates and a lot of other things. I have a black lab named Hope that lives with my parents, and in Harrisonburg I live with a shih tzu named Lola and sometimes a neighborhood stray named Catsby.

lolaaaaalola

Courtesy of my roommate’s dog groomer’s website

THIS IS MY DOG HOPE AGAIN (1)

Courtesy of my Mom’s facebook

CATSBYCAT

From my Instagram

What do I do? I am studying Political Science and Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication. I work for The Breeze, the student newspaper, as the online editor and as a media fellow for the Digital Communication Consulting Learning Center at JMU. In the past I was a part of the JMU club ski racing team and I also have been a member of WXJM 88.7, the student radio station, since I was a freshman. I currently have a show called the Witching Hour where I play alternative electronic and r & b music on Monday nights from 10-11pm.
11587_1934641736943_326325485_n
I also love Beyoncé.

Sources: Beyonce Video, WXJM website, ski team websiteJMU graduation, my mOm’s facebook